I have studied at the Royal Berkshire College of Clinical Hypnosis and achieved a Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy including Hypnoanalysis, Psychotherapy, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Emotional Freedom Therapy (EFT). The course is accredited by the NRPC, NRAH, and APHP.
I first became interested in Hypnotherapy whilst working as a Reflexologist, when some clients were presenting with conditions which had more of an emotional or psychological element. I was also aware that clients were generally wanting to spend more time talking to me and sharing their personal anxieties. As a result, I began my journey to train and qualify in a therapy that I felt would be helpful to them and complement my Reflexology.
Once I had started to study I became aware of the life-changing, positive effects of hypnotherapy, and my clients became my case studies, willingly! We all experience worries, anxieties, fears, and phobias, but occasionally these can become very challenging and we need some help along the way. Hypnotherapy is, without a doubt, an incredibly effective way of addressing these permanently, and it is also very relaxing, enjoyable, and hugely beneficial to well-being.
I continue to study accredited CPD courses:
- Cancer Care (2016)
- Cruse Loss & Bereavement Awareness (2017)
- Psychosexual Dysfunction Diploma (2018)
- BrainWorking Recursive Therapy® (2018)
- Cruse Bereavement Care: Bereavement Support Foundation Course (2019)
- Cruse Bereavement Care: Face to Face Elective (2019)
- Cruse Bereavement Care: Safeguarding Module (2019)
- Fertility, Mindfulness & Nutrition (Pharma Nord Academy) 2021
- BWRT: The Fertility Protocol 2021
- BWRT Neurophysical Enhancement Training 2021
- Create the Life you Want (Psychologies Magazine) 2021
Is Hypnotherapy for you?
Arrange a call with me and we can discuss further.